With NBA fans at a loss for live games, it’s likely that a lot of fans have turned to digital alternatives. Whether you’re scouring the archives for classic games or playing NBA 2K20 until the early hours of the morning (is it weird to have already been doing those things?) we hear you. It’s a difficult time right now.
To help entertain you during lockdown, we’ve put together the (hopefully!) fun quiz below and that’s not it. For anyone who doesn’t already own NBA 2K20 (WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???) The amazing team at 2K have partnered with us to give away some digital copies of the game.
All you have to do:
- Complete the quiz below, providing your email address so we can contact you if you win a prize.
- Make sure you specify which platform you would like NBA2K on.
- The competition will remain open until Midnight, 30th April British Summer Time.
- Winners will be picked at random from completed entries – so don’t worry if you’re not a trivia behemoth, and you don’t need to Google all the answers to be in with a chance of winning!
- Winners will be contacted via the email provided and supplied with a code for their digital copy of NBA 2K20.
- To be in with a chance of winning, you MUST be UK-based. Digital download codes will not work outside of the UK.
Nick provides us with a rather unique look at basketball, often merging cultural moments from videogames and cinema with on court and sometimes off court actions in the NBA. He’s our Google Analytics guru; the perfect accompaniment to a digital league and sport. Oh, and he used to work for FIBA Media.